Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I believe in fairies..



For August Break :)

Time sure flies. The message on the August page of my Tinkerbell calendar aptly summarizes this lovely month. "Friendships last forever" is what it says. And so they do. I spent the last few days with Jewel and Isis in CDO. Ahh spending girl time with girlfriends.. pure bliss! I had to work nights, though. I was exhausted, but I had the best time ever!

August was a surprisingly good month. Exhausting, but deliciously satisfying. Great food, groovy friends, and good fun filled those 31 tiny boxes of my August calendar. Work was hell, but I worked with my friends! And at the end of the day, it's not so bad.
Oh, my August blog is full, too, thanks to the August Break! Unfortunately, my hellish work schedule, unreliable internet connection, and often sleep-deprived state prevented me from logging in everyday. But I was happy to be able to participate at the very least.

And now, as I turn, yet another page of my Tinkerbell calendar, I say goodbye to an awesome jam-packed month, and welcome the next. What's to come? More of the good life I hope. The September page of my calendar reads "I believe in fairies." I take it as a sign to believe in dreams. A hundred plans and dreams and goals came rushing at me (and at us) during our conversations over animal-styled fries, chicken quesadillas, and jello shots last weekend. Wouldn't it be great if they all came true? So I'll take my own advice this month and write down everything I want to happen. And who knows? A little dreaming goes a long way, with a measure of hard-work, a dash of prayer, a large cup of faith, and a little pixie dust, miracles will happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment