Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Photographer for a day!

I got a chance to use my camera today. My friend needed someone to take photos of her along with her church buddies for mementos. One of them is leaving abroad, you see. And so, I became a photographer for a day! I did warn them of my non-existent photography skills. They said they didn’t mind and hired me anyway. I do hope the pictures turn out ok. Thank goodness for photoshop!

It finally rained today, after weeks and weeks of dry hot weather. Not just little rain drops but real rain – nice and wet. I’m not exactly sure what set me off but I got into a really foul mood when I got home. Must be the hormones. My boyfriend was busy with his friends, and I’ve got no one to talk to. I ended up playing Plants vs. Zombies on my laptop; and got into thinking about the girl of my dreams. Sigh. You know, the perfect girl who has perfectly flat abs, and didn’t have to worry about looking fat, especially when she’s around perfect looking girls. Sigh. Yes this must be my hormones talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment